ZEISS Cirrus HD-OCT 4000
Used ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 4000
Building upon and refining the groundbreaking retinal imaging technology first introduced by industry-leader ZEISS, the ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 4000 facilitates an examination of the anterior and posterior of the eye at an extremely fine spatial scale, without making any contact with the eye. This high-resolution tomographic and biomicroscopic imaging device can aid in the detection and management of many ocular diseases, including diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, macular holes and cystoid macular edema.
In addition to superior image quality, the ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 4000 offers:
- Unprecedented visualization of anatomical details
- High-definition layer maps
- High-definition enhanced raster scanning
- Correlations between OCT scans and fundus images
- A 90-degree orientation, which allows the practitioner to observe the patient throughout the exam
- Advanced optics to aid in the examination of patients with cataracts (dilation is not required, even for pupils as small as 2.5 mm)
- Mouse Driven Alignment™, which delivers superior image capture and analysis in just a few clicks, resulting in greater workflow efficiencies
- Auto Patient Recall™, which retains information on the patient’s positioning and instrument settings so they can be repeated for future exams
With its efficient design and small footprint, a used ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 4000 is an ideal addition to a busy eye care practice.
State-of-the-Art Ophthalmic Equipment Is Within Your Reach
Is a brand-new ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 4000 out of your price range? Vision Equipment Inc. offers used ophthalmic equipment that has been professionally refurbished and recalibrated to factory specifications. Contact us and find out how you can outfit your eye care practice with the best while saving thousands of dollars.