Konan Cellchek XL
The Konan CellChek XL from Vision Equipment Inc., delivers cellular level imaging of the corneal endothelium with the industry’s most comprehensive tools for cellular morphology and trending analysis. The system is used globally for routine clinical use including many of the leading medical and surgical applications such as: ICLs (FDA labeling requires), cataract surgery and premium IOLs, glaucoma medication assessment, DSEK / DMEK, keratoconus, and corneal cross-linking (CXL). Many clinicians also use specular microscopy for clinical assessment of contact lens related corneal distress.
As a fully automated system, the CellChek XL includes non-contact pachymetry and peripheral analysis features critical for following tissue transplantation procedures. The microscope system includes 19″ touch screen, motorized table, and printer.
- The industry’s gold standard “Center Method”
- Location data captured, critical for trends analysis
- One of the highest diagnostic procedure reimbursements
- High ROI
- Easy to use, easy to interpret
- Technician administered, 1 minute test
- Own the market leader and gold standard
Each system sold by Vision Equipment Inc undergoes rigorous testing, complete refurbishment and calibration to factory specifications, and excellent cosmetic condition.