OptiSafe Digital Tinter 1NS
OptiSafe Digital Tinter 1NS is a single quart tank heating system combining accurate digital temperature control, split lid, and nonstick tank (Vat) for heating lens tinting solutions.
The detachable temperature probe (Fig.1) is immersed into the tint solution to reflect solution temperature, not the temperature of the HTF as in conventional heating systems. The unit requires only 15 fl. oz. (443 ml) of HTF.
The HTF is a water soluble, environmentally safe, nonhazardous, biodegradable oil blend. Multiple units can be aligned side by side to create a tinting system that is perfect for your needs.
- Faster tinting, with better color shade consistency.
- Accurate digital temperature control, with detachable temperature probe.
- Nonstick tank for easy cleaning.
- No boil-over. Lid position will not affect the temperature.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Unique energy saving design.
Packaging & Shipping:
(30.48 x 40.64 x 27.94 cm) craft box and comes with 15 fl. oz. (444 ml) of OptiSafe HTF.Total shipping weight = 16lbs. (7.26kg)
Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60Hz. 230 VAC, 50Hz. (Optional)
Body: All Stainless Steel Construction
Temp. Range: 32° – 212°F (+/- 1.5°F)
Temperature Control: Solid State Digital Temperature Controller
11 x 5.8 x 13 in. (27.94 x 14.73 x 33 cm)
(lid down), 15” (38.1cm) (lid up)