Vortex Digital Tinter 4
Vortex Digital Tinter 4 is an advanced generation four vat (tank) tinting system combining four accurate digital “auto-tuning” PID temperature controllers with bright LED displays showing the desired (set) and actual (measured) temperatures of each tank. Each tank has an individual digital process timer to monitor tinting times. Vortex 4 incorporates variable speed stirring, hinged-lids that do not need to be removed when tinting lenses, and special coated easy to clean stainless steel vats for heating lab chemicals. The temperature probe located in each tank precisely measures the solution temperature (not HTF temperature), preventing messy boil-overs. The detachable probe allows for easy vat removal and cleaning. Vortex 4 is simple to use and is the perfect machine for fast absorption of tints and UV into coated polycarbonate, hi- index, and CR39 lens materials.
- Faster tinting, with better color shade consistency.
- Variable speed stirrers.
- Bright display showing both the desired and actual temperatures
- Digital temperature control, with detachable temperature probes.
- Nonstick tanks for easy cleaning.
- No boil-over. Lid position will not affect the temperature.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Hinged lids – No need to remove lid when tinting lenses
- 4 Digital Timer.
Packaging & Shipping:
(30.48 x 40.64 x 27.94 cm) craft box and comes with 15 fl. oz. (444 ml) of OptiSafe HTF.Total shipping weight = 16lbs. (7.26kg)
Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60Hz. 230 VAC, 50Hz. (Optional)
Body: All Stainless Steel Construction
Temp. Range: 32° – 212°F (+/- 1.5°F)
Temperature Control: Solid State Digital Temperature Controller
11 x 5.8 x 13 in. (27.94 x 14.73 x 33 cm)
(lid down), 15” (38.1cm) (lid up)