ZEISS IOLMaster 500 Biometer
IMPROVING REFRACTIVE OUTCOMES
– Any intraocular lens calculation is only as reliable as the lens constant it is based on.
– More than 40,000 sets of patient data created with the Zeiss IOL Master are the basis of more than 200 optimized lens constants in the User Group for Laser Interference Biometry (ULIB) website absolutely unique in the industry.
– Together with its one-of-a-kind distance independent telecentric keratometry and the exclusively integrated Holladay 2 formula, the gold standard in optical biometry helps you improve your refractive outcomes.
EASE OF USE
– A well-designed user interface, plausibility checks, distance-independent measurements, and an up to four times faster reading compared to other optical devices lead to a one-of-a-kind usability and reduced chair-time.
– A difference you, your team, and your patients will notice every day.
– Axial length 14-38 mm
– Corneal radii 5-10 mm
– Anterior chamber depth 1.5-6.5 mm
– White-to-white 8-16 mm
– Axial length 0.01 mm
– Corneal radii 0.01 mm
– Anterior chamber depth 0.01 mm
– White-to-white 0.1 mm
IOL CALCULATION FORMULAS
– SRKII, SRK/ T, Holladay 1 and 2, Hoffer Q, Haigis
– Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of corneal refractive power following refractive corneal surgery
– Haigis-L IOL calculation for eyes following myopic / hyperopic LASIK / PRK / LASIK surgery
– Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
– Optimization of IOL constants