RK600 Auto Refractor / Keratometer
The RK600 is compact, lightweight and incorporates a thermal printer with automatic paper cutting to provide a hard copy printout of results.
A comfortable chinrest and headrest, familiar joystick control and automatic measurement modes make the RK600 easy for any operator to use and comfortable for any patient being measured.
Best of all, the RK600 is extremely accurate. Independent testing on human subjects comparing the RK600 against other autorefractors, and against subjective refraction values, demonstrated that the RK600 is as accurate as autorefractors that sell for thousands of dollars more.
Contact lens Measurement
The Base Curve of a contact lens can be measured with the RK600 using the contact lens holder.
Pupil Distance Measurement
When left and right eye measurements are taken, pupil distance is automatically computed, displayed, and can be included on the results printout.
LCD Color Monitor and Menu Screen Settings
The LCD color monitor provides a clear display of icons for easy identification and selection of the measurement you wish to perform. Menu screens are easy to read and measurement data can be viewed on the Monitor without printing.
- Contact Lens Measurement
- Pupil distance measurement
- LCD Color Monitor and Menu Screen Settings
- Wide measurement range
- Fast and Easy Measurement
- Kerato-Peripheral Measurement
- 3 mm Minimum Pupil Diameter and 3-Step Target Light Adjustment
- IOL Measurement
Refractive Measurement Range
- Sph: -25 to +25D (0.12/0.25D step)
- Cyl: 0 to ±10D (0.12/0.25D step)
- Axis: 1-180° (1° step)
Keratometric Measuring Range:
- Radius of Corneal Curvature 5.0~10 mm (0.01 mm step)
- Corneal Refraction: – 33.75~67.5D
- Cyl – 0 to ±9D
- Axis – 1~180° (1° step)
- Corneal Periphery -Measurement area Ø7.5 mm (when radius of curvature is 8 mm)
- Vertex Distance: 0, 10, 12, 13.5, 15 mm
- Minimum Pupil Diameter: 2.3 mm
- PD Measurement Measurement Range: 85 mm (1 mm step)
- Printer: Thermal line printer with automatic cutter (paper width 57 mm)
- Display: 5.6 inch Color LCD
- Adjustment Range for Instrument:
- Back/Forth ±17 mm
- Right/Left ±43 mm
- Up/Down ±17 mm
- Vertical Adjustment Range for Chin Rest: ±30 mm
- Weight: unpacked, 33 lbs. (15.0 kg)
- Height: 17.2 in., 43.7cm
- Depth: 16.6 in. 42.2 cm
- Width: 9.4 in., 24.0 cm
- Data Output: RS-232C Interface and Video Terminal
- Power Source: 100 – 240V 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 8 VA
- Power Saving Function: OFF, 3, 5, 10 min. (selectable)
- Standard Accessories: Model Eye, Power Cord, Printing Paper, Chin Rest