Marco Nidek CP-770 Auto Projector
Marco’s new CP-770 AUTOMATIC CHART PROJECTOR refurbished by Vision Equipment Inc., combines all of the sophistication and efficiency of our previous 600 series models, but in a more compact, modernized design. In addition to being smaller, lighter, and cosmetically more appealing, the CP-770 also incorporates a new maintenance free LED illumination system that produces a brighter, more consistent high-resolution acuity image.
By providing the option of programming up to 33 total charts in any order, the CP-770 allows the operator to conduct an examination by simply pressing one button on the remote control to advance to the next chart. While allowing you to pre-program a sequence of charts in advance, the CP-770’s random access capability provides the option of randomly selecting any chart while you proceed with the programmed refraction.
Sophisticated masking features allow the user to isolate and maneuver individual horizontal or vertical lines, as well as individual letters, numbers and characters. You also have a choice of special polarized tests as well as a Red/Green chart and a separate Red/Green filter.
When purchasing preowned refurbished equipment from Vision Equipment Inc, you can be assured of receiving the highest quality, and a premium warranty combined with the best support available. Financing is available on orders over $5000. Please call 855.776.2020 for details.
- Sophisticated new design is much smaller and lighter
- New maintenance-free LED illumination system produces a brighter, more consistent high-resolution image
- Instant random access of 33 popular charts via infrared remote control
- Chart masking buttons allow the user to isolate individual lines horizontally, vertically, as well as individual letters, numbers, and characters
- Three programming buttons isolate separate programs for individual users
- 11 specialty/polarization charts
- 9 Snellen charts: (5) 20/20 lines, (3) 20/15 lines, (2) 20/10 lines
- 5 Numbers charts: (2) 20/20 lines, (1) 20/15 line, (1) 20/10 line
- 4 Illiterate E charts: (2) 20/20 lines, (1) 20/15 line, (1) 20/10 line
- 3 Children’s charts: (1) 20/20 line
- Chart 33 pcs.
- Projection Distance 9.5 to 20 ft.(16.4 ft. is standard)
- Projection Magnification 30X (at 16.4 ft.)
- Projection Size 12.9 x 8.84 in. and 10.83 in. diameter
- Illumination Source 3W, white LED, 6000k color temperature wave length: 373-801NM
- Power Source AC 100 to 240 VAC +/– 10% 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 70VA
- Dimensions Main body 7.56 (H) x 6.97 (W) x 10.94 (D) in. Control unit 0.70 (H) x 2.51 (W) x 7.8 (D) in.
- Weight Main body 7.72 lbs. Control unit .27 lbs.
- Finish Main body White grey Control unit White grey
- Chart Selection Devices Remote control or control panel from TRS Refraction System (when integrated)
- Accessories Remote control, Polarizing glasses, wood screws (x4), power cord, batteries for remote (x2), chart sheet, screen, connector cap
- Optional Accessories Wall mount bracket, desk mount, unit mount