Reliance FX920 Ophthalmic Chair and 7800 Instrument Stand
Fully-powered tilt examination chair for compact spaces
This chair helps make the most out of your time and your practice space, with a compact design and memory programming that increases your efficiency.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
The 7800 instrument stand complements any Reliance examination chair to efficiently deliver diagnostic instruments. It is available with instrument wells (IC) or without (NC).
The Model 7800 Instrument Stand has passed rigorous testing by CSA, which assures its quality and safety for you and your patients.
Console switches turn a chart projector on and off; raise and lower the Reliance examination chair; control the intensity of indirect gauges and automatically return the chair to the upright position.
Counterbalanced Slit Lamp Arm
A locking mechanism under the slit lamp arm allows you to adjust its height with a single hand. It has a 12″ range of travel, and can be counterbalanced for instruments weighing between 12 and 60 pounds. A switch to raise and lower the chair is available on the slit lamp arm.
Upper (Refractor) Arm
The 5250 refractor arm is standard. A single lock phoropter arm is available as an option at no additional charge. Options include:
- A third instrument arm with a 20 to 50 pound capacity
- A hanger for an indirect ophthalmoscope
Membrane switches add life
Backlit membrane switches located on the instrument console control a chart projector, and the raise, lower and auto down functions of a Reliance examination chair. Membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts and increase safety by eliminating high voltages. They control intensity of the overhead lamp, and the binding posts typically used for the indirect opthalmoscope.
Halogen overhead lamp
A standard overhead arm on the Model 7800 is equipped with a long-lasting, low voltage halogen bulb. It provides a safe bright, direct light source for minor procedures. Arm adjusts without the need for tools.
EZ FINANCING AVAILABLE