Auto Ref Keratometer ARK 1s/1a/1
- Accurate refraction measurement
- Easy VA measurement with glare test (available for the ARK-1s)
- Simple opacity assessment with retroillumination image (available for the ARK-1s/1a)
- Patient-friendly accommodation measurement (available for the ARK-1s/1a)
- Keratometry measurement with mire ring
Large pupil zone imaging method
The large pupil zone imaging method enables the measurement of wide area refraction of up to 6 mm diameter and can indicate the difference between the wide area refraction and central area refraction of up to 3.5 mm diameter.
SLD and highly sensitive CCD
The system combining the Super Luminescent Diode (SLD) and highly sensitive CCD significantly improves measurement capability even in dense cataractous eyes.
Optimal fogging to minimize accommodation (available for the ARK-1s/1a)
Fogging allows the patient to view the target clearly and minimizes the interference with accommodation even in high astigmatism.
Easy VA measurement with glare test (available for the Keratometer ARK -1s)
The ARK-1s provides visual acuity (VA) measurement. A glare source is illuminated beside the chart and the glare VA can be measured.