ZEISS iProfiler Plus Autorefractometer, ATLAS Corneal Topographer, Aberrometer, and Keratometer
The iProfiler plus is the 4-in-1 compact system with ocular wavefront aberrometer, autorefractometer, ATLAS corneal topographer and keratometer. The fully automated measurement procedure, with easy-to-use touch screen control, enables all measurements of both eyes in approximately 60 seconds. The eye’s refractive power distribution is analysed and represented across the entire pupil aperture.
- High-resolution Hartmann-Shack wavefront sensor. The wavefront is sampled at 1,500 points across 7 millimetre pupil aperture
- Adjustable chin rest for comfortable head positioning
- Fully automated measurement procedure
- i.Profilerplus features a high- resolution wavefront measurement and corneal topography which provide you with all data needed in order to evaluate the refractive status of your patient´s eyes.
- The analysis mode enables you to visualize the impact of different aberrations on your patient´s vision, including up to 7th Zernike aberrations. Additionally, the benefits of i.Scription® technology can be simulated through the point-spread function.
|Technical Data, Wavefront|
|Measuring range||sphere: –20 D to +20 D|
|Axis||0° – 180°|
|Measuring surface||2.0 mm to 7.0 mm (3 zones)|
|No. of measuring points||up to 1500|
|Reference wavelength||1 555 nm (ISO 24157)|
|Technical Data, Corneal Topography|
|No. of rings||22 (18 complete rings)|
|No. of measuring points||3,425|
|Detected corneal surface
at 42.125 D
|Dia. 0.75 mm to 9.4 mm|
|Dioptres||Measurement range 25 to 65 D|
|Accuracy||± 0.05 D (± 0.01 mm)|