Topcon Maestro Robotic OCT and Color Fundus Camera
The Preowned Topcon Maestro from Vision Equipment Inc is a user-friendly OCT-Fundus Camera system that automatically performs alignment, focus and capture with a single touch. The resulting reports enable comprehensive analysis of the macula, optic disc and anterior segment. Reports can be auto exported and quickly printed or sent to your EMR in common file formats.
***Includes a New Windows 10 Imagenet 6 computer***
Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Key Features:
- Full automation (alignment, focus, and capture) 3D OCT and fundus capture technology, which combines with automatic report functions, delivers fast office workflow, and ensures that any of your staff can quickly take images.
- Comprehensive assessment of ONH and macula in one scan with the innovative 12mm x 9mm scanning protocol.
- Extensive Reference Database of RNFL, Total Retinal, GCL + IPL, and GCL + IPL + RNFL thickness measurements 50,000 A-Scans/sec Spectral Domain OCT with a non-mydriatic color fundus camera saves space and saves the expense of purchasing two systems.
- High-quality images – 2D, 3D and fundus images.
- PinPoint™ Registration of OCT image with fundus image.
- Latest automatic layer segmentation algorithms.
- All-in-one compact system to fit small office settings.
- Online instrument training program significantly reduces training time for new staff.
Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Benefits:
- Fully automatic OCT with simple finger touch
- Rich analysis and report functions
- Reliable assistance for scanning
- High quality, high-resolution OCT, and color fundus image
- Seamless network solution
- Compact footprint and flexible layout
- Full-auto Capturing
- Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Specifications:
- Observation & photography of fundus image
- Scan mode: Color, red-free*
- Picture angle: 45°/30° or equivalent (digital zoom)
- Operating distance: 34.8mm (in fundus photography)
- Photographable: 45°, φ4.0mm or more
- Diameter of pupil: Small pupil diameter: φ3.3mm or more
- Fundus image resolution (on fundus): Center : 60 lines/mm or more | Middle (r/2) : 40 lines/mm or more | Middle (r) : 25 lines/mm or more
- Scan range: Horizontal direction 3 ~ 12mm
- Scan speed (on fundus): Vertical direction 3 ~ 9mm | Horizontal direction 3 ~ 6mm
- Scan speed (on cornea): Vertical direction 3 ~ 6mm | 50,000 A-Scans per second
- Lateral resolution: 20μm
- In-depth resolution: 6μm
- A photographable diameter of pupil: φ2.5mm or more