A-SCAN BIOMETER W/ IOL CALCULATOR- PALMSCAN A2000T
The PalmScan A2000 A-Scan is an exceptional device able to perform both applanation and immersion biometry. It does both rapidly and with high accuracy. The A2000 makes immersion biometry simple through the use of the E-Z Tip Immersion Shell and the portable A-Scan ultrasound. With the A2000, time will no longer be a restraining factor in the office as the device takes only seconds to complete an immersion A-Scan. It gives doctors rapid outcomes and has the patient walking out the door looking better than before!
With the A2000, it is not necessary for doctors to recline their patients or to juggle multiple tools in order to obtain an accurate immersion reading. Through the use of ultrasonic waves, the A2000 is able to quickly measure thicknesses of the anterior chamber, lens, and axial eye length to calculate the required IOL (intraocular lens) for a patient before surgery. PalmScan’s battery operated ultrasonic technology allows for measurements of even the densest cataractous eyes, giving you 100% patient coverage. Another feature of the A2000 is the Contact/Applanation mode where the PalmScan utilizes our proven “Corneal Compression Detection” technique which warns the user of any corneal compression, preventing the user from taking inaccurate measurements.
Ophthalmic biometry has been made easy with the performance of the PalmScan A2000, assuring a smooth and successful surgery for both patient and doctor.
PalmScan A2000T Features Include:
- Independently proven to be as accurate as optical biometry
- Applanation and immersion modes of operation
- Works with EZ-Tip Immersion soft shell for easiest immersion biometry
- No need to recline your pateints for immersion biometry
- Compatible with traditional scleral immersion shells
- Capable of measuring on extreemly dense cataract eyes
- Includes IOL calculator with modern formulas
- Correction of keratometry for post Lasik eyes
- EMR compatible with detailed PDF reports
- Large patient database
- 10 MHz probe with blinking fixation light
- Tablet PC is included
- One Year Warranty
As accurate as Laser Interfrometry At a fraction of the cost Capable of measuring dense cataract eyes