OptiSafe Marking Ink Remover
Acetone free, polycarbonate safe, ink removing formula for removing markings on all types of lenses. Markings are instantly removed with no residues. OptiSafe Marking Ink Remover performs as well as Acetone but will not attack lens material and surface coatings.
Can also be used as a safe solvent on many substrates such as polycarbonate, acrylic, metal, ceramic, and glass, to remove stains, marker ink, and paints without damaging the surface.
Environmentally friendly formula. Refer to MSDS.
- Quickly removes ink markings on lenses
- Safe on all lens types, including polycarbonate
- Quick evaporation, leaves no residues
- Acetone-free formula
- Environmentally friendly
Packaging & Shipping:
- 0.5 fl oz pen, (15ml) #C570
- 4 fl oz bottle, (118.26ml) #C576
- 8 fl oz bottle, (236.52ml) #C578
- 500 ml bottle, (16.9 fl.oz.) #C579
- 32 fl oz bottle, (946ml) #C580
Lens marking ink is easily removed by rubbing a moisten cloth or tissue with formula against the markings. For the 0.5 fl. Oz. pen, #C570, refer to instructions on label
Storage and packaging:
The OptiSafe Marking Ink Remover is supplied in 0.5, 4 , 8 fl. oz., 500 ml, and 32 fl. oz. plastic containers.
Store in original container at room temperature. Refer to MSDS.