Phantom Heating System, 9V
Nine stainless steel quartsized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard nine-quart unit can hold up to 18 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Fast heat-up time
- Overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- 9 quart size standard system holds up to 18 mini tanks
- 60°F – 250°F temperature control
- Copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation
- Uniform temperature
- Durable stainless steel heating elements, HTF tank, vats and lids
- ETL approved
- Heavy duty
- Designed for production operations
- Starter kit
Packaging & Shipping:
- The Phantom Heating System, item #E322 is packaged in a
27 x 20 x 11 in. (68.58 x 50.82 x 27.94 cm) craft box.
Shipping weight = 30 lbs. (13.6kg)
- OptiSafe H.T.F., 2.5 gallons (9.46liters), and starter kit are packaged in a 15 x 15 x 12 in. (38.1 x 38.1 x 30.48 cm) craft box.
Shipping weight=36 lbs. (16.33kg)
Total shipping weight=66lbs. (29.94kg
Watt Density of Heating Unit: 29.9 W/sq. in.
Heater Type: Tubular
Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet protected with 20 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., (2.5 gallons)
Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
Dimensions: 23.125 x 15.125 x 9 in.
Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
Weight without H. T. F: 28 lbs. (12.7kg)
Housing: Copolymer material
Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber