A Fully Integrated OCT That Sets the Standard for Simplicity
Delivering a complete spectrum of applications from the cornea to the retina, the Optovue iScan OCT incorporates many advanced features, including:
- Optovue’s Cornea Advance™ – This comprehensive package enables visualization and quantification of anterior segment structures and corneal, epithelial and stromal thickness to add new information to the risk analysis for patients who are considering refractive surgery, and to the evaluation of refractive surgery outcomes.
- Ganglion Cell Complex® (GCC) – Advanced GCC imaging can reveal ganglion cell loss and axon loss in optic nerve head disease, and GCC thickness mapping can enhance clarity in structural change identification.
- In-depth three-dimensional (3D) optic nerve head analysis – A 3D disc scan depicts the optic nerve in cross-section with the representative thicknesses of selected slices.
- Optovue’s exclusive focal loss volume (FLV%) and global loss volume (GLV%) analyses – FLV% and GLV% evaluations can increase GCC sensitivity and specificity, providing important predictive information that can be used in clinical decision-making.
- Retinal nerve fiber layer (RFNL) and GCC trend analyses – Combined RNFL and GCC reports provide a normative comparison as well as RNFL and GCC trend analyses.
- High-density (HD) 3D retinal imaging – HD crossline scanning and 3D retina scan with forward presentation enable virtual retinal dissection through the display of three reference planes: inner limiting membrane (ILM), inner plexiform layer (IPL) and retinal pigmented epithelium (RPE).
- Optovue’s exclusive iWellnessExam® – Designed to promote better overall eye health, iWellnessExam quickly delivers a cross-sectional view of the retinal layers, a retinal thickness map and a GCC map. This information is presented in a single, comprehensive report that can aid in the diagnosis and management of ocular disease.
With its small footprint and streamlined design, the Optovue iScan OCT combines an operator interface, display, patient interface and scan head into a single tabletop console that is approximately the same size as a desktop computer. A quick, plug-and-play installation makes this innovative OCT system truly portable.
Revolutionary OCT Is Within Your Reach
Due to its ease of use and speed of image acquisition, Optovue iScan has revolutionized the way eye care professionals think about OCT. Would you like to add this state-of-the-art instrument to your practice? You can save thousands by purchasing a used, professionally refurbished model from Vision Equipment Inc.