MMD PALMSCAN P2000FP FASTPACH PEN PACHYMETER
The PalmScan P2000FP FastPach Pachymeter is the most popular pachymeter out there with the highest performance available on the market today. This lightweight, reliable device is extremely easy to use with no wires to get in your way. It also includes exclusive features that are not available on any other pachymeter in its category.
Only the FastPach Pachymeter provides the most accurate CCT measurements in about 1 second using state-of-art Signal Processing algorithms. The Confidence indicator will ensure you the measurements are done right. The intuitive user interface and one-touch controls makes operation of the device extremely easy. The FastPach is the only pen pachymeter with a high frequency 50MHz probe allowing measurements on all types of cornea.
With the optional Bluetooth Interface feature, you can wirelessly transfer your corneal thickness measurements to your PC, perform IOP adjustment calculations and print informative, color coded reports for each patient.
FastPach Pachymeter Features
- Lightest and Smallest Pachymeter – at only 2.5 oz or 71 grams, it is the smallest and lightest pachymeter on the market.
- Highest Probe Frequency – ensures ease of measurement and superb accuracy.
- Advanced Battery Technology – Rechargeable lithium ion battery keeps the FastPach ready to use. Charge the battery with the provided international charging adapter.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Easy to read display
- Bluetooth interface to PC for seamless print and “Adjusted IOP” Calculations (Optional).
- Ergonomic Design – Lightweight, ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand.
- 3 Year Warranty – Industry leading 3 year warranty gives you peace of mind.
- ADA Eligibility- Purchase of your FastPach may qualify you for an ADA tax credits.
FastPach Pachymeter Specifications
PalmScan FastPach has 4um accuracy and superior results.
Weighs only 2.5 oz (71 grams). Built-in probe makes FastPach handheld and easy to use.
Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Quick charge time on battery and over 300 measurements on single charge.
IOP Adjust Software
Easily adjust IOP based on measured CCT.
Guaranteed fast and easy measurements.
50 MHz Probe Frequency
50 MHz probe is the highest available on any pen pachymeter and allows for quick and reliable measurements.
200 MHz Sampling Frequency
Highest sampling frequency on the market and provides for the highest measurement accuracy.
Easy to Operate
Bluetooth Interface and PC software (Optional)
Built-in Calibration Block
Simplifies verification of device’s proper calibration.