PALMSCAN AP2000 USB A-SCAN AND PACHYMETER
PalmScan AP2000 A-Scan and Pachymeter system combines the of features of PalmScan A2000 A-Scan and P2000 Pachymeter into one, multi-function A-Scan and Pachymeter device that provides surgeons with state-of-the-art tools for success with cataract surgeries – particularly with premium IOL implants.
The A2000 A-Scan system has been clinically proven to be as accurate as laser interferometer systems. It is capable of penetrating the most dense cataract eyes and features both applanation (contact) and immersion settings. The system is capable of interfacing to the PalmScan K2000 Auto-Keratometer device to create a truly comprehensive biometry solution for cataract surgeons. The built-in IOL calculator simplifies the IOL selection process with the ability to enter desired IOLs.
A-Scan features include:
- Clinically proven to be as accurate as partial coherence interferometry
- Contact and immersion captures
- Compatable with EZ-Tip Immersion soft shell for easiest and cleanest immersion biometry
- Perform immersion without having to recline your patient
- Compatible with traditional hard immersion shells
- Dense Cataract Penetration – not limited by the density of the cataract lens
- Built-In IOL calculator with advance formulas
- Post Lasik correction of keratometry
- EMR compatible
- Unlimited storage of patient data
- Generate comprehensive PDF reports
- 10 MHz probe with fixation light
- One Year Warranty
The PalmScan P2000 is a world class surgical pachymeter with numerous features that are only available in this unique system. Pachymetry Features Include:
- corneal waveform display
- IOP adjustement
- Measurement through a single use tip cover
- Timed captures
- Peripheral Corneal Thickness measurement
- and much more…
Benefits of the PalmScan A-Scan and Pachymeter System
Designed with convenience in mind, the AP2000 is an ideal tool for medical practitioners who require dependable A-Scan and pachymeter for use in multiple settings. Doctors can now examine their patients at bedside, recheck patient’s biometry prior to surgery, and calculate IOL on the go. Furthermore, the mobility of the PalmScan AP2000 gives the freedom to take the device to the operating room, nursing home or satellite offices. The AP2000 improves patient satisfaction and increases practice efficiency.
Qualifies for ADA Tax benefits.