ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 500
ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT 500 provides a great solution for comprehensive ophthalmic practices and offers essential OCT capabilities with a broad range of clinical applications in an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use instrument for the management of glaucoma and retinal disease, retina assessment for cataract surgery, and anterior segment imaging for corneal disease. The new OCT camera enables quick OCT fundus image refresh making patient alignment more efficient.
Advanced diagnostic tools that improve your ability to identify pathology and track change over time.
- NEW Macular Thickness OU Analysis
- Ganglion Cell Analysis
- Guided Progression Analysis (GPA™)
- Macular Thickness and Change Analysis
- Macular Thickness Normative Data
- Weight (kg)34 kg
- ResolutionFor Iris Imaging : 1280 x 1024
- Dimension (inches)(WxDxH) 18 x 26 x 21 in. Table: 39L x 22W
- FixationInternal, external
- Fixation Control-20D to +20D (diopters)
Financing Available On All Ophthalmic Equipment