RIGHTON SPEEDY I – K Model Auto Refractometer/Keratometer
Description: Large 6.5 inch LCD Screen, pupil diameter measurement, auto quick
measurement, motorized chinrest control, fi reworks patient target, residual
astigmatism indication, cataract detection function, auto retro function, accommodation
screening test, accommodation AMF test.
SPEEDY-i Auto Refractometer/Keratometer
Now With A Revolutionary Accommodative Testing Feature
Patients commonly complain of asthenopia, but until now, there was no easy or reliable way to test for dynamic accommodative lag. With the new Speedy i/k, accommodative accuracy is measured with a novel methodology that allows you to understand the source of your patient symptoms, as well as quantitatively adjust your prescription.
- Large, 6.5-inch LCD screen
- Pupil diameter measurement
- Wider range motorized chin rest movement
- Residual astigmatism indication (K-model)
- Test time is screening mode 49 seconds per eye
- Employs accommodative micro fluctuation with high pass frequency 1-23 Hz.