OPTOPOL PTS 2000 Perimeter
Optopol is a leading manufacturer in the area of Perimetry since 2001 with over 3,500 units in 80 countries around the world. The new third generation of PTS perimeters offers the best value and feature combination available in the eye care industry today.
- Windows 10 Operating System for ease-of-use and support
- DICOM and EMR and wireless printing capability – standard
- All PTS perimeters have peripheral testing capability
- Blue LED band around the unit to provide ambient light to the operator and patient
- Optional data transfer for your existing HFA perimeter
- Comprehensive 2 – year warranty on all units sold for a limited time
- Full Featured Projection Perimeter
- Kinetic Testing
- Blue/Yellow and Color Testing
- Fast Threshold Testing
- Statistical Analysis Package
- DICOM and EMR Compatible
- Wireless Network Printing
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Gaze Tracking
- Blink Monitoring
- Electronic Chin Rest
- Binocular Esterman Testing
- Peripheral Testing out to 180 Degrees
- LED Projection Source vs. Halogen
The PTS automated perimeters are state-of-the-art
diagnostic instruments for precise and fast testing of visual
fields. They go beyond standard perimetry testing
techniques to implement all of the latest visual field testing
approaches, saving time and delivering cutting edge
precision and reliability. Intuitive Windows based software
with powerful networking and EMR integration, combined
with maintenance free and reliable hardware, creates the
best tools available for visual field testing.
ALL THAT YOU NEED
• Complete set of standard perimetry tests.
• Variety of threshold algorithms and screening techniques.
• Binocular Driver’s Test, Flicker perimetry and Blue on
• Complete palette of analysis tools for quick and thorough
assessment of visual fi elds.
• Comparison and progression module standard
• Kinetic testing for quick evaluation of peripheral field loss.***
• HFA style printout and indexes.
THRESHOLD IN 3 MINUTES**
• Advanced Threshold strategy – quicker examination without loss in result resolution.
• 24-2/24A fi eld tested in less than 3 minutes (30-2/30A in less than 4 minutes)**.
• Provides more detailed information than screening strategies in comparable duration.
• High resolution camera for precise monitoring of patients’ compliance.
• Blink control – no stimuli are omitted due to normal blinking, test is put
on hold until the eye is opened again.
• Eye tracking – analyses pupil movement and assures supreme reliability
• Voice messages assist operator and patient during the examination.
FLEXIBILITY FOR TIME
• Rich library of predefi ned test fi elds and programs.
• Custom test settings can be stored and accessed with a single touch.
• Follow-up tests can be performed by simple selection of base
• Partial test results of not completed test can be continued at a later date.
DICOM, GDT, EMR, NETWORK INTEGRATION
• Built in networking and remote technical support using the latest
version of Microsoft Windows operating system.
• Out of the box DICOM support.
• Storing visual field reports on the DICOM image server.
• DICOM Modality Worklist support.
• GDT interface and custom EMR’s based on text file interface.
Automated Perimeter PTS 2000 sets a new
standard for full-featured projection perimeters.
This is where the ergonomic design meets the
requirements of modern visual field evaluation.
Performing everything from a quick screening test to
manually controlled kinetic perimetry is simpler than
ever before. PTS 2000 brings to you one of the world’s
largest field testing ranges and options, together with
all Goldmann stimuli sizes and stimuli colors used
in perimetry. With the modern and intuitive software, all
features come standard with the PTS 2000.
• Complete set of static perimetry strategies
• Automatic and manual kinetic perimetry**
• 180° horizontal and 130° vertical testing range
• Latest Microsoft Windows Operating System.
• All Goldmann stimuli sizes and colors
• 30-2, 24-2 and 10-2 testing fi elds
• HFA style printouts